Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sept 16.

The lessons are getting boring.
I feel really sleepy every time i went to school.

Readers or passenger of the blog,
please kinda leave-a-tag so that i know that you are viewing the blog.
I will somehow encourage me to update this blog.
and comments are welcomed.
and if can, please don't flame people around here.
( eg : using fake name scolding people or whatever. )

I wanna ask do anyone want to buy the shirt if we design and make it ?
i don't want later we done everything and you say you don't want to pay cause of its too expensive.
You can keep the shirt as a memory perhaps when u leave the school.

On the other hand,
KPA held the Annual General Meeting today.
Guess what,
Our vice president of 4 cergas become the " President of KPA "
and i get a recycling post.
and mostly the fellow classmates get the position in it.
Let's work together :D

I myself couldn't control a small class consisting 28 people.
Making teacher mad at us all the time.
I need some counselling session.
Teach me how to control, or in other words, administrate.

Vacant :
" Cameraman "

I think i'm going to sack my another author.
What do you all think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment