Saturday, September 19, 2009

Updates

Note to self :

Comments from people :

Aki : Fonts are gay. Wing try to make it bigger ?? rock kind ?
Ks : Fonts are weird.
Maye : Don't really like the font.
Wendy : No comment.
Jana : Okay.


My answer to :

Aki : the font name is Halloween. The wing is not made by me, i just rip it off somewhere.[that means i don't know how to enlarge it] I don't know rock kind of look wing, never seen one before. Try to give me some link or picture of it?
that will help me. Thanks. It's messy because i used " Paint " to do it. not really a great software to do it because i've been copy and pasting all the time.

Ks : same answer, and why don't you give some kinda nice font for me to use ? Thanks anyway.

Maye : What font do you like ? example : Times New Roman ? Comic Sans ? Thanks

Wendy : Thanks

Jana : Thanks

I appreciate those who willingly use their time and see it. Try your best to assist or help me.
I don't want to work alone.

Selamat Hari Raya

No comments:

Post a Comment